- The word origami comes from the Japanese words oru, meaning "fold," and kami, meaning "paper."
- It is the art of using a single sheet of paper, folded in patterns, to achieve an intricate design
- This ancient practice is now made easy for children
- One of the great advantages of origami kits is that they're all-in-one
- You don't have to shop for a book and then shop for origami paper: a kit has it all ready to go
- With colorful, patterned paper for easy folding, and an instruction book that explains the techniques and history, it's easy and fun to learn this meditative art
- Learn to turn a simple piece of paper into something amazing like an elephant, turtle, shark, ladybug, rocketship, and more
1 step-by-step instructional book, 100 sheets of origami paper, 20 googly eyes
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under three (3) years.