All You Need Is a Pencil: The Stuck in a Car, Plane, or Train Activity Book
Written by Joe Rhatigan
Vacation--no homework, no school, and no more teacher's dirty looks! Unfortunately, it usually begins with the family sitting around somewhere or stuck in a plane, train, or car. BOR-IIIING! Fortunately, with these quizzes, puzzles, games, and doodles, the fun doesn't have to wait, even if you do. And you can do them anywhere--no electricity needed--with just a pencil.
- Fill in travel quotes, writing in the game of anyone who says one of the phrases on the page--like "I have to go the bathroom" or "I think we're lost."
- Play gomoku, a two-person game that's similar to tic-tac-toe.
- Plan the ultimate vacation--a week anywhere in the world.
- Draw creepy critters, try tongue-tripping-twisters, and unscramble anagrams.
- It's all so entertaining that no one will ask the dreaded question: Are we there yet?