How to Babysit a Grandpa
Written by Jean Reagan, illustrated by Lee Wildish
A New York Times bestselling picture book about a child spending time with his grandpa.
- Written in a how-to style, the narrator gives important tips for "babysitting" a grandpa
- Including what to eat for snack (anything dipped in ketchup, ice cream topped with cookies, cookies topped with ice cream)
- What to do on a walk (find lizards and dandelions puffs, be on the lookout for puddles and sprinklers), and
- How to play with a grandpa (build a pirate cave, put on a scary play).
- Filled with humor, energy, and warmth, this is a great gift for or from a grandparent, and perfect for lap reading when Grandpa comes to visit!